Friday, November 10, 2006

A Legend In Laos…



I love Google Images. A quick search tonight uncovered this beauty, featuring a Mr Kyle Reed as he travelled around Laos in 2002. He has some pretty amazing photos from the trip, including the one below of the park containing many stunning looking Buddhist monuments near the capital of Laos, Vientiane. Looks like a rival to Statue Park eh?

Anyway, I guess this counts as another country towards our tally of featuring a statue from every country in the world. I’m thinking we’re on about 40ish now, but I shall reveal the latest total in the end of year stats.

Big thanks to Kyle for letting me steal and pay homage to your photo! It looks a little like he has taken some dancing tips from Dancing Matt.

Hope you all have a fine weekend, and see you next week…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Buddhist monuments looks amazing in the park.