Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Vatican Victory…



Statue John goes AWOL once again, now there’s a surprise ;-) Hello. Well, it’s not just SJ who goes AWOL, but some of his photos (very rarely) do as well. I have unearthed a gem that had got totally lost in the archives, featuring David, in the Vatican City no less (one more country! *). David was one of the first prestigious guests featured on this site, way back in February 2005. Ahem, sorry about the slight delay David.

I very much hope that the unheralded joy of featuring a statue from the Vatican City, will re-ignite my fervour for statues, so I’ll post a lot more next week. Tara for now…


* A longer-term plan, or mandate perhaps, for this site is to feature a statue from each country of the world. The Vatican is quite a coup! I'll let you know how many countries we have covered soon ish...

No comments: