Thursday, June 30, 2005

If At First You Don't Succeed...



Just down the road from the wicker ladies, in a field packed full of arts and crafts stores and workshops, was this fine looking construction of a robot. Well there should have been if it wasn’t for pesky lens cap. Stood By his Robot is SwissToni, who gives it a great bit of robotics, right down to replicating the robot’s red cloth, which he imitates with his red Santa hat.

Have no fear readers, for Swiss and I headed back to the robot a couple of days later to get a better shot.



Don’t you hate it when that happens?



On the third take, we did finally get some sort of a resemblance to man imitating robot.

Only later to find out later that friend Laura had made a far superior effort at another time!

1 comment:

swisslet said...

far superior? far superior?

I beg to differ.

People are *staring* at me as I pose for that bloody picture, and all you can do is put my efforts down!

Gah!

ST

(actually, I think the first one looks like the most committed statue standing)