Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warning Signs...



I was all ready to compose a fine post this evening - had the story in my head and everything - only for the virus protection on my poota to stuff up, and so I've had a cracking evening trying to fix that and my internet connection all night! Why are these things always so darn time consuming and painful?! Grrrr.

Anyway, the feeling of attempting all this techy IT stuff for so long is probably not dissimilar to that of falling backwards down a mineshaft whilst taking a photo, as this warning sign in the Australian mining outpost of Coober Peedy cautioned us! It's a truly bizarre town as discussed in these parts before...

I'd imagine it's fairly similar to falling down a flight of stairs n all! (Vatican Museum)



More proper statues tomorrow. For now, I'm turning this darn machine off...

No comments: