Monday, February 27, 2006

Expectant Activities...



Ahem, my apologies for the huge amounts of tumbleweed floating around this here site in recent times. I have no excuses really. Oh, okay, I have recently finished my job of the past eight and a half years, and have been enjoying this strange feeling of freedom a bit too much to blog. That, and not having much in the way of web access at home, where I have been staying for a while. Anyways, I hope you are all well out there…

Righty, lets get on with statue standing business. Thanks to the Ultimate Olympian for pointing this out to me today. Apparently, this photo has been used today in the sign-up page for Yahoo email. I can confirm that this is the first pregnant Stand By Your Statuee we have featured, and I am thinking that the statue is in the Far East somewhere. Brilliant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really funny!! Like the tumbleweed as well.