Tuesday, June 21, 2005

We've Got The Big Guns...



Unfortunately, Stand By Your Statue is heading off on his hols for a week tomorrow, but, as a treat, tonight we publish this photo of a huge big gun! Located somewhere around Red Square in Moscow, the gun is almost certainly one of the biggest guns in the world. Stood By His Big Gun is housemate John. If you look near the wheels of the gun there is actually a fairly large lions head, which John could well be imitating, although it could equally be said that John is, quite simply, doing his finest impression of a huge big gun. I’ll let you decide…

As I have mentioned, I am going to be away for the next week (in a lovely part of the Somerset countryside) but, rest assured, I shall be taking the old camera in order to take the statue photos that need to be taken! I think there could well be a few bizarre stand by your statue moments to look forward to following this trip.

If you have any beautiful photos of people stood by their statues then please please send them to me. My email address can be found in my profile in the top left hand corner of the site…

In the meantime, I hope you all have lovely week…

2 comments:

swisslet said...

is that a skid row lyric? nice touch !

Statue John said...

Had a feeling someone would pick up on that ;)